- Full-Time (Term time)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled classroom teacher to work within our primary school. The successful candidate will provide creative teaching and learning across the school and should demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team. They will carry out related activities and developments following the curriculum and school policies under the direction of the Headteacher.
- Be caring and supportive.
- Be committed to achieving excellent results.
- Be able to plan and prepare high-quality learning for all children.
- Promote the well-being of our children by providing guidance and support.
- Be able to inspire and appreciate creativity.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school, please contact the school office on 0115 978 8152. Visits are warmly welcomed.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience and qualifications)
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Fig Tree Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.