- Full-Time (Term-time only)
We are seeking a committed level 3 teaching assistant for our Primary School. The successful candidate will play a key role in enhancing the quality of the school’s teaching and learning. Promoting excellent academic progress and well-being for its pupils. We are looking for an individual that has the ability to think independently and contribute to a supportive environment where they will learn new skills. The candidate must have knowledge of safeguarding, be able to communicate effectively and must be available to work flexible hours.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support pupils in the classroom, carefully guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas.
- Be flexible and willing to take on all challenges is a must, as you will be supporting pupils in small groups, or on a one-to-one level.
- Be responsible for assisting a group of children, ensuring their personal and developmental needs are met.
- Work with the Class Teacher and subject lead.
- The ability to interact with children to impact their teaching and learning.
- Undertake any other professional duties that may be reasonably assigned.
All candidates must have relevant qualifications and experience working with primary-aged students.
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.