How we can help you...
You are the expert on your child but you may benefit from advice or support to help you make the best possible choices.
We can support you in the following ways:
- Helping parents to support their child’s learning.
- Working with parents and carers to ensure children are getting the most out of school and are safe and happy.
- Providing information about any matters that may arise at school.
- Engaging parents and carers in school life – from coffee mornings to volunteering in the school.
- Providing support and information on a range of issues – these can include health, housing, welfare rights, education or any other concerns you may have.
- Identifying services in the community and helping parents to access them.
- Setting up family learning sessions for parents and children.
If you feel as a parent/carer that you could benefit from this support feel free to contact a member of the team.
We are here to listen to your concerns.
Please click HERE to download and view the Parents Handbook.