Fig Tree Nursery
Your child is about to start Nursery. This is a very important stage in your child’s life and we are sure that it is a day that you will never forget!
We believe that ongoing communication between home and Nursery is essential to a child’s progress and development. You will receive regular information and newsletters to keep you informed about what is happening at the Nursery.
Aims and objectives:
- To deliver the EYFS to the highest possible standards in an Islamic environment suitable for any child irrespective of their background or origin. We promote inclusion and diversity through daily activities alongside British Values.
- To encourage each child to reach their full potential by taking part in stimulating activities that foster social interaction, communication, self-confidence and self-worth.
- To provide early years that build on the child’s previous experiences to promote future learning and development of their physical, personal, emotional, social and intellectual abilities.
- To create a learning environment that offers excellent quality of care and education through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Respect each child as an individual taking into account their appropriate needs.
Morning session – 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Afternoon session – 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Reception class: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Click HERE to learn more about our nursery.