“Read in the name of your Lord who created, created man with a clot of congealed blood, read and your Lord is most generous Who taught (knowledge ) by the Pen, taught man that which he did not know” [Surah At-Alaq 96:1-5]
“At Fig Tree Primary we are committed to giving all our pupils the best chances for success in this life and the life hereafter through upholding traditional values of; hard work, honesty, resilience and good manners. Through applying these values fairly and consistently we shape and mould our pupils into confident, upright citizens who provide a positive contribution to the community and society as a whole Insha’Allah.”
A school that:
- Delivers excellence in education through a holistic curriculum and dedicated team.
- Highlights the significance of faith and belief in God to produce truly remarkable children.
- Promotes a broad range of values and focuses on character development.
- Inspires children to learn and instils high expectations for all.
- Embeds inclusive practice in all areas of its work so that all children are well supported and have equal opportunities.
- Promotes creativity and innovation across the curriculum.
- Serves the community and society.
- Produces children who are proud of their faith, heritage, and our country.
- Ensures all children are happy, healthy and safe.
“Our values are based on the Quran and Sunnah. We nurture our pupils with the correct Tarbiyya (Islamic nurturing) ultimately to please Our creator, meanwhile producing children who are proud of their faith, heritage, and our country.
- Respect – We respect each other for who we are
- Love – We love each other as one big family
- Patience – We show patience when things don’t go the way we planned
- Resilience – We try our hardest and do not give up until we reach our goal
- Sharing – We share what we have to help others succeed
- Honesty – We always act with honesty and integrity
- Tolerance – We are fair and accept others knowing we are all different.