At Fig Tree Primary School admissions are on-going and as such there is no deadline to meet.
The school aim to recognize each individual’s needs and encourage students, aspiration and create opportunities for them to become confident Muslims.
- We aim to keep our admission procedure as easy, quick and friendly as we possibly can.
- All applications will be treated in a sensitive manner.
- The level of ability of a child or any special needs that s/he may have plays no part in the admissions policy of this school.
- We accept children for whom English is not their first language.
- Pupils will be assessed by their own year group teacher.
School office manager will be responsible to give all relevant information to parents/carers and show them around. If parent wish to see the class teacher or class room an appointment can be made on request as class cannot be disturbed during the lesson.
The Head teacher will decide the child’s acceptance/non acceptance and the office manager will be responsible to inform the parents.